Data Capture Services
Data Capture is the process of extracting computer typed data from documents and converting this into a system where the data can be manipulated electronically.
Using advanced document scanning software and OCR Scanning (Optical Character Recognition) we can produce accurate results which allows you to compile reports and statistics straight from the data on your paper forms.
Data Capture services : Benefits
- No need for manual data entry as the data is transferred into the system directly from your documents
- Have all documents electronically archived for easy desktop and network access
- Text searchable documents - Find any word or phrase from any document quickly by using a simple text search
- Documents can be distributed a lot easier electronically rather than physically
- Document storage space is reduced in the office
Pearl Scan's data capture service and scanning bureau scans and captures millions of different documents and forms and data types for both simple and complex forms. We have an established reputation in the industry for quality which is a result of our high quality standards and strict working practices.
Where is Data capture often used?
Data capture is a process usually put in place when a company requires a large amount of information from documents and forms to be transferred into their computers, this will obviously include a wide range of forms such as:
- Hotels requiring data from customer feedback forms
- Universities and colleges extracting data from enrolment forms
- Businesses requiring data from customer application forms
- Health services using the data from patient records
- Building maintenance records and health and safety files
Forms capture and it's process
The forms capture process is very straight forward. Firstly we collect your documents from the office, confidentiality agreements are signed and the documents are brought in to our scanning bureau.
Here our experienced staff process the documents using high-spec scanners by scanning them in at a high resolution and verifying the scanned documents to ensure the data capture systems recognise all of the text correctly on each of the pages.
Once all the documents are scanned and the forms captured, they are then indexed and electronically filed to your requirements which you can specify beforehand. The documents are arranged in an easy to follow structure and the pages will also be text searchable.
Our staff meticulously check each document afterwards to ensure the data capture and forms recognition is of the highest quality so that the data is extremely accurate.
The CD's are returned to your office containing all of your text searchable, captured documents in electronic format. Your documents can also be returned if required or we can officially arrange secure shredding of these if they are no longer required.
For any enquiries or further information on data capture, forms capture services call Pearl Scan Solutions on 0161 832 7991.